About First Source
First Source is a software development company specialising in the global financial industry. We help our international clients grow their businesses with customer-centric products and services.
Our company is a work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. A career with us is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing, global organization.
We are the Accounts team. We manage our wide range of bank accounts and e-currency systems. We also reconcile all transactions and supplier balances, as well as generate monthly management accounts closing and annual audited accounts.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our Product Design team, a multi-disciplinary team that designs and validates the best products to meet our customers’ needs. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, and you will transform complex concepts into intuitive, accessible, and user-friendly designs.
● Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our clients.
● Translate concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
● Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
● Create user personas, define user task flows and UI specifications, and run A/B tests to understand users’ behaviour and needs.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
● Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Give and solicit feedback from team members to continually raise the bar for quality.
● Work closely with other teams throughout the development of new products or features.
● Give our products a distinct and consistent visual identity, and ensure that it serves the needs of the end-user.
● Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX.
● A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, visual communication, multimedia, or the equivalent
● Proven UI and UX experience with a portfolio, featuring examples of your design work
● Ability to conduct end-to-end UX research, including usability testing, and A/B testing
● Experience in interpreting complex concepts and processes to develop intuitive and logical user flows and usage scenarios
● Extensive experience in creating interactive UI elements for web and mobile apps
● Proficiency in designing intuitive and cohesive screens, pages, and visual elements that work as intended
● Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and other design and wireframing software
● Excellent communication skills, both oral and written Preferred experience
● Familiarity with front-end technologies
Perks and benefits
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
Negar Tower, Tehran