We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment along with the team. This role will be responsible to create and optimize user interfaces for websites، application, landing pages, and create an icon, banner, design system, illustrations
Your responsibilities include:
- Design and run usability tests and analyze the results.
- Designing graphic elements and building user interfaces based on wireframes.
- Create graphic designs assets (e.g. icons, sketches, images)
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with other design team members and also the development team to explain your designs and interactions.
- Document important point of output for the development team and QA
We are looking for a talented UI / UX designer to design a great user experience.
- Has a keen eye for clean and artistic design
- Research and design of new UX samples with the product manager
- Familiarity with the design of concepts of thinking, usability and information architecture
- Complete mastery of web and mobile web design principles
- Design system tailored to the design of the day and familiarity with the concepts
- Ability to design Wireframe, scenario, Flow and prototype
- User-centric planning and user feedback
- Presenting and explaining executive plans and programs to colleagues and managers
- Has a UI / UX designed portfolio
- UI / UX design history of a product, from start to finish
Familiarity with Adobe Xd, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision
- 3 years of experience in an IT environment
The experience of icon design, vector illustrations and UI animation is another possible advantage.