We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled User Experience (UI / UX) Designer that has a passion for creating simple, elegant, consistent, easy-to-use experiences to join our team.
- Deliver user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups, design patterns, user interface specifications, user journeys, personas, scenarios, low and high-fidelity prototypes, etc. to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Implement user interface design and development best practices and standards.
- Understand internal and external target users: refine user profiles, stories and conduct task and user analysis.
- Collaborate closely with Development to optimize design within technology and resource restraints.
- Develop and review designs with Development and Product Management to ensure their final look and feel is accurate and meets desired expectations of the end user experience.
- Drive Customer and Employee interaction for feature and design validation
- Drive collaborative design sessions according to our team priority list
- Evaluate, and understand modern UX principals and toolset
- Ability to work independently and manage project deliverables and timelines
- Ability to think strategically, execute methodically, and act decisively.
- Willingness to learn and roll up your sleeves
- Strong design and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Adobe UX