We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join Karafs and, as a Bento Product member, help Bento users to have a good app experience. Join us if you like to develop creative ideas and turn them into products used by thousands of users every day.
- Design visual basics
- Implementation of efficient methods of Market Research and User Research
- Design user flow
- Design Hi-Fi and Low-Fi prototypes and analyze them with other team members
- Solve problems and test their solutions for accessibility and usability issues by using qualitative and quantitative data
Things we like to see:
- Strong ability to design system and design patterns for iOS and Android operating systems
- Thorough understanding of usability with motion, micro-interaction, interaction concepts, and the ability of implementations
- Familiarity with design resource control tools such as Zeplin and Abstract
- Expert-level knowledge of Sketch, Aftereffect, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of information architecture
- Flexible working hours culture
- Work remotely temporarily until Covid-19 conditions improve
- Corporate transparency: We are not closed to talking about salaries, performance, decision-making, etc.
- High impact opportunity in a growing startup
- Work closely with founders, mentors, and consultants
- lunch, foosball, etc.
Karafs is the fastest growing startup in the Iranian online health market. We are building a team of motivated professionals who can build a humane and fast-learning environment.