- Working closely with product owner and technical team in order to produce a leading product in the
online recruitment marketplace.
- Developing the concepts and designs with the aid of analyzing of current product and per page UI
fields/actions given to you by product team.
- Proving ideas by building quickly, getting feedback and iterating prototype.
- Considering user research, user testing & information architecture to successfully reach the end goal.
- Be creative in providing UI designs, solving actual problems.
- Arranging separate interactions into rational user journeys of a specific service to provide better User
Experience for our users.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as UI/UX Designer
- Good knowledge in google Material Design.
- BA/BS in industrial design, web graphics or related fields
- Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy, information
architecture, interaction design and UI specifications
- Knowledge of interface design standards, patterns and best practices
- Significant experience in web/mobile/software publishing (front end and backend design)
- Good exposure with applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Branding experience is a plus.
- Service design knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in delivering concepts.
- Proven designs and experience of launched services that have been implemented in the real world