We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. As a Designer, you will work closely with our clients and team members to conceptualize and craft seamless user experiences that support business objectives and user’s needs and finally create pretty much mock-up of final product.
List of responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Develop user flows, journey maps, wireframes, and other assets to help facilitate the design process
- User research
- Information architecture and site map
- Wireframe design
- Create beautiful mock-up based on designed wireframes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Good knowledge in google Material Design.
- BA/BS in industrial design, web graphics or related fields
- Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design and UI specifications
- Knowledge of interface design standards, patterns and best practices
- Significant experience in web/mobile/software publishing (front end and backend design)
- Good exposure with applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Branding experience is a plus.
- Service design knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in delivering concepts.
- Proven designs and experience of launched services that have been implemented in the real world