- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Partner with other designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from the conception until the launch
- Think at a high level about a creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Provide a detailed analysis of data issues and participate in the design and development of automated processes that enhance data quality.
- Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
- Influence product specifications and execute design works with a high level of polish.
- Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered designs, agile manifesto and design thinking methodology
- Track design impacts on targeted metrics and goals.
- +2 years of experience in Product Design field
- You are passionate about our core business
- You revel in the opportunity to build and cultivate the individual skills of your team
- You are hands-on and understand when to step in and get your hands dirty, and are comfortable doing so with creativity and incredible attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- An ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for both mobile and web
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a grasp of visual design principles and vibrant creativity
- Deep understanding of the latest design trends, processes and practices
- Effectively communicate design thinking and output
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on an agile environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive attitude with an inquisitive nature.
- product design UI/UX Prototyping Wireframe Design HTML & CSS