Rightel is currently looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our digital team in an exciting and fast-paced organization. You will create designs and products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful for our customers.
You will need to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our clients base.
As the UI/UX Designer you will:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and Developers
• Researching user behavior, collecting feedback and translating it into better performing experiences.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Create website layout mockups, web graphics, content images, logotypes and illustrations with various prototypes
• Render graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
• Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
• Conceptualize marketing banners for sites and social media pages
• Champion usability and perform quality control on designs
• Ensure consistency with branding and marketing efforts and help to establish design guidelines for future product developments
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3 - 5 years of UI/UX design experience
• Education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop
• Ability to design full websites (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
• Knowledge of Illustrator and CSS/HTML5 is an asset
• Familiarity with Sketch, InVision and AdobeXD
• Good artistic approach
• Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously