• Evaluate UI/UX (user experience) effectiveness.
• Apply different methods to gather user experience related data and business requirements on company digital products.
• Translate customer needs, research findings and business requirements into persuasive, efficient and highly usable product designs.
• Work with product development and ITS technical teams and vendors to understand business requirements and establish the best possible user experience for company products.
• Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with UX design approach.
• Optimize existing user interface designs.
• Control and check company digital products on their compliment, the look and feel, the presentation and interactivity and provide feedback to the line manager and product team.
• B.Sc. in Commerce (Marketing/Communication) or related areas.
• Degree in IT or Graphic Design is an advantage.
• Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and drawing skills.
• Strong understanding of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Understanding of common software development practices.
• Strong working knowledge of prototyping and related design tools.
• Up-to-date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in UI/UX designing.
• Ability to benchmark well Analyze the current applications.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills in delivering concepts.
• Detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of A&B analytic tools.
• Experience of working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Xd, Adobe Edge, Sketch, Principle, Flinto, Origami or any other related prototyping soft wares.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.