We are looking for UI/UX Designer for Golrang industrial group. He/She would be responsible for below duties:
• Designing and implementing responsive web application user interfaces.
• Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes leading to intuitive user experiences.
• Using high and low fidelity design tools to deliver appropriate interface designs including prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, user journeys.
• Planning and implementing new designs.
• Modifying & upgrading website designs and graphic based on client requirements.
• University Qualifications: BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field,
• Highly skilled in Photoshop and experience in logo, infographic, wireframe, mockup
• Experienced in converting Photoshop designs to HTML and CSS
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Golrang Industrial Group (GIG)
Golrang Industrial Group is a dynamic economic corporation, operating in various areas of investment. In addition to producing consumer goods over the years, this industrial group has also been active in foreign investment and international trade including imports of automobiles, cosmetics and beauty products. This industrial group relies on the constant efforts of the private sector. It owns 40 active brands and consists of nearly 100 subsidiaries, operating in regional, national and international levels, and in diverse fields of business, including Hygiene and detergent, food industries, pharmaceutical industries, cellulose industry, distribution and sales, cosmetics, automotive industry, oil and gas, petrochemical, mine, energy, construction, international trading services, printing and packaging, insurance services, transportation, manufacturing polymer and plastic products, educational services, information technology, industrial kitchen equipment, etc.
At present, more than 17,500 employees are working in Golrang Industrial Group and its vision is to be among the top 500 corporations worldwide by 2025, to the extent that 40% of sales of this industrial group will be overseas and international.
Golrang Industrial Group owns dozens of famous brands in numerous fields of active industries in various fields of economy. Almost every Iranian and a segment of regional and international consumers are familiar with most of these brands, such as Golrang, Avé, Softlan, Oila, Famila, Active, Biodent, Barlie, Nancy, Home plus, Merci, Merident, Goldent, etc.
Production of more than 60 product categories with annual sales, exceeding 1 billion product units, the growth rate of more than three times higher than of the industry, within the past 20 years, investment of more than 400 billion Rials in order to equip and develop research laboratories, and many other items are among the capabilities of Golrang Industrial Group.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching