- Ostadkar is looking for a senior UI/UX designer. This experienced professional shall be part of our technical team and contribute directly to the design of our applications, products and services. This person must report to product owner.
- The UI/UX Specialist plays a pivotal role at Ostadkar and is responsible for identifying product priorities to achieve optimal results across our divergent needs and requirements. The UI/UX Specialist helps conceive, prototype, and test intuitive user interfaces and interactions for our digital product stream. Working within an agile framework, the UI/UX Specialist is responsible for developing personas, wire frames, prototypes, and test scenarios in close collaboration with senior leadership, visual designers, and the development team.
- At Ostadkar we value intense collaboration, innovation, and individual autonomy. Working in a highly agile framework allows us to rapidly conceive, develop, test, adjust, and validate what we’re building. Within this cultural framework, Ostadkar is seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our full-time team in Tehran, Iran.
- Solid understanding of user experience and interface design
- At least 3 years of professional experience crafting great user experiences for mobile
- Experience with mobile and web technologies
- Experience working with Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Invision, and Adobe CC
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools and a good grasp of design programs and tools
- Strong conceptual skills and demonstrated ability to rapidly prototype and design to communicate ideas to others.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Design, Marketing or related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-motivated and ability to learn new skills quickly
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills including identification and diagnosis of UI/UX issues and opportunities
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to be persuasive and adapt communications to the audience and issue
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a highly-interactive team and interact with end-users, customers, and stakeholders
- Work iteratively and ability to think from a user's perspective
- We hire for culture and believe that skills can be learned. Therefore, the most important requirement is to be a culture fit for our fast pace start-up:
- Have a strong passion for solving large and important problems of our society,
- Handle extreme challenges,
- Be super thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as wly proactive in identifying issues and tacklinell as personally.
- Work hard, play hard. Don’t be satisfied with a 9 to 5 work culture
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Ostadkar, we are working to revolutionize online home services and to bring quality and price transparency to this market. The Mission of Ostadkar is to become a flagship brang for high quality, reliable, and transparent services for everyone. Ostadkar is the largest and fastest growing online platform for ordering home and business services. Our application serves as a connection between consumers and service professionals for a whole host of services, ranging from beauty and hair doover, to plumbing and building maintenance, to computer repair and network setup, to personal tutoring and coaching, to almost anything one can think of. The market for online ordering of services is still new and undeveloped in Iran, but Ostadkar is by far the largest player in this segment. Our team is young, energitic, creative, hard-working, and fun-loving. We also growing rapidly and trying to add like-minded smart individuals to our incredible team, the platform is currently active in Tehran and is planning to expand to other major cities of Iran as well. If you love the start-up world and love to work closely with other people and teams in building a bright future for two-thirds of Iran's GDP, let's talk.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.