List of responsibilities:
- Candidate should be able to design and develop wireframe or prototypes based on requirements and validate the design with users.
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces using latest frameworks like bootstrap or Angular.
- Work with software development team to make sure that all the components are in compliance with UI/UX guidelines and Standards.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that are measured and tied to key KPIs
- Using high and low fidelity design tools, deliver the appropriate interface designs including prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and forthcoming functions and features that maintain a consistent user interface across all product offerings
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and participate in usability testing,
Reporting to: C.O.O.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 9-17 & Thursday 9-13.
Travel requirements: AZ needed.
Bachelors degree in a design related field, or the equivalent in experience, with evidence of exceptional ability.
Other certifications obtained:
HTML/CSS3/JS/JQ/Node JS/Bootstrap/Photoshop /Responsive web design.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
Nature and length of previous experience:
Minimum 2+ years of experience on software products (preferably web applications) that were in or have since entered production.
• Considerable knowledge of Sketch or the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Dreamweaver as well as Aperture, Sketchup and MS Office on MAC and PC).
• Commanding grasp of user-centered design practices and ideation tools.
• Able to proactively communicate status, evaluate needs and prioritize tasks.
• Strong understanding of usability principles, web standards, UI patterns and their application, as well as mobile app usage and design. Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
• Experience with
• High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital trends
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Banimode online store, established in 2013, offers a wide range of fashion and lifestyle products to the customers all over Iran.
The website offers exclusively owned brands like Jeanswest, Jootijeans, Samuel&Kevin and Baleno as well as so many more in different product categories. The categories provide clothing, accessory and beauty options for men, women and kids.
Our organization’s ethical values are transparency, hard work and constant learning. Some of the advantages of working with us:
• Young, motivated and highly educated team
• Fast growing company with the start-up spirit
• Lively and friendly atmosphere
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.