SQL Server Developers are responsible for programming and developing in SQL Server databases to implement business or logic requirements.
Development often consists of TSQL programming, creating and maintaining Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes, designing tables, stored procedures, views, functions and ...
• At least 2+ years of experience with SQL Server programming
• Experience with TSQL in developing SQL Server Modules and Reports
• Proficient in writing complex T-SQL Stored Procedures and functions
• Familiarity with Query Tuning in SQL Server
• Attention to Details.
• Team oriented.
• Troubleshooting skill set.