List of responsibilities:
- Supervise the execution of all matters related to the organization's payments, including the issuance of checks, obtaining the necessary signatures and approvals, and the transfer of cash and bank transfers.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 Month
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 7:15 to 16:30.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor of Accounting.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least four years of relevant experience.
- Specialist knowledge: Check Laws - Treasury - Banking Laws - Guarantee Laws General Accounting.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Commitment, responsibility, High interaction.