● Control all payment processes and check documentations.
● Cash management.
● Control bank reports and manage bank accounts.
● Bank reconciliations.
● Oversee the subordinate’s jobs and prepare required analysis and reports.
● Handle the end-of-period closing process.
● Familiarity with payroll processes.
● Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related fields.
● 10 years of related work experience; 2 years of managerial experience.
● Ability to lead a team.
● Problem-solving, decision-making, flexibility, communication skills, organizational thinking, accuracy, trustworthiness, crisis management, and problem-solving.
● UI level in English.
● Professional mastery of working with Excel.