The group’s business is growing so rapidly and so the number of entities we have financial relationships with (such as partners, suppliers, contractors, banks, creditors, etc.). One recipe to maintain this rapid growth is to make our payments as fast and as organized as possible. Failing to pay the suppliers or other entities in a timely manner may hurt the business and render the payment process a business bottleneck.
The need for keeping the payments organized aside, we also need to manage the structure of the cash and cash equivalents to prevent the loss of financial return on assets (by keeping the money in low-interest rate bank accounts, for example) as well.
Our treasury team operates for the whole group centrally in the headquarters. Your role in this team is to handle daily treasury operations of the group and help us maintain our business growth and keep all the beneficiaries inside and outside of the group satisfied. This role reports to the treasury manager who is responsible for group funding, investment, cash flow, all treasury operations, currency risk management, and liquidity policy, procedures, and processes.
**List of responsibilities:
- Executing daily cash operations such as cash payments, drawing cheques, collecting - cash from the company's sales operations, etc.
- Opening or closing bank accounts per company’s need.
- Executing foreign money transfers and following them up.
- Recording treasury operations in the ledger books and keep the books sync with real balances.
- Reconciling banks, safe and other cash and cash equivalent resources with the ledger books.
- Watching the bank account balances to maintain enough balance for the near payments.
- Keeping track of foreign debit/credit card balances and charge them as needed.
- Reporting the payment process issues to the treasury manager.
- Executing the company's KYC policies for payments and recipients.
- Cooperate with external auditors in their due time.
- Safeguarding and securing valuable documents and notes.
- Safeguarding and securing the company's internet accessible bank or other panels.
- Maintaining the cardex of local and foreign notes.
- Maintaining a working relationship with banks and exchange offices..
- Having a Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus.
- Having a good grasp of money and bank operations.
- Having more than two years of experience in clerical work or one year in the treasury field.
- Self-organized and capable of organizing routine activities.
- Being able to handle work in stressful situations.
- Having good communication skills and the ability to keep good manners when dealing with customers in all situations.
- Experience in foreign money transfers and or English knowledge is a plus.