Location: Tehran /Iran
To ensure that inbound and outbound deliveries get to their destinations safely, on time and in the most cost-effective way.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities
• Ensure on time dispatch and on time sailing and on time arrival of Export orders
• Consult with customs agents and forwarders to ease passage of shipments through customs.
• Ensure receipt of original B/L prior shipments arrival at port/customs
• Track status of the consignments and alert Import/Export teams if foreseen any potential of demurrage cost
• Monitor all logistics aspects of import operation with close contact with factory logistics team as well as Market transport team to ensure on time arrival of the shipments
• Manage inland transit of goods from southern ports to Qazvin factory
• Conduct freight forwarding companies performance evaluation on a monthly basis.
• Constantly review the E2E of the transportation process, challenge the common practices, identify and close the gaps and improve process's efficiencies
• Initiate cost efficiency measures in transportation operations.
• Attend to the relevant projects’ meetings; Add necessary activities to their Gantt Chart; Follow the steps and respect the timeline to ensure contributing to the on time launch of the projects.
• Key Experiences & Other Personal Qualities
• BA, BSc Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
• At least 5 years relevant and successful operational experience in international logistic
• Fluency in English both verbal & written communication
• Must be based in Tehran
• Interpersonal Skills
• Data Management
• Result Focused