Monitoring and analysis of key parameters of transmission network quality and presenting transmission network quality improvement plans to enhance transmission network quality and adapting to the technical requirements and standards of MCI.
- Contribute to the compilation of quantitative and qualitative indicators of the network, its extent, how it is measured.
- Identify, predict and resolve potential problems in the transmission network through continuous monitoring of network metrics to ensure that these metrics are within the specified range.
- Investigation and Analysis of Transmission Network Related Problems, Providing and Implementing Transmission Network Optimization Plans and Solutions Related to these Problems to Resolve Network Problems.
- Analysis of Stable Disruptions in Transmission Network and Investigation of Its Results and Providing Optimization Plans for Network Improvement.
- Monitoring the performance of transmission network optimization contractors.
- Examine issues related to the Internet, measure its indicators and report problems, as well as provide solutions and proposals to suppliers to improve the quality of the Internet and track the implementation of the solutions provided.
- Study and review content companies as well as feasibility to communicate with them and submit plans related to content providers through IXP or other ways.
- Reviewing and analyzing the technical specifications of equipment or services such as network fixtures in order to optimize the use of network facilities to improve service quality.
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts.
- Knowledge of Network plus, CCNA and CCNP at intermediate level
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn new things with a good attitude