● Estimation of staff training needs (training needs assessment).
● Development of educational standards.
● Collaborate with various units of the organization to annually update training needs
● Create lesson plans for training courses.
● Support for training courses including: before the training course, during the training course and after the training course.
● Implementation of training courses (coordination with the instructor, commuting, coordination with the course learners, preparation of the course venue and preparation of the training booklet).
● Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses at four levels (reaction, learning, behavior and results).
● Teach courses as needed.
● Seriousness, focus and precision, a sense of responsibility.
● Excellent communication and personal skills.
● At least Bachelor’s degree in Management, Industrial Engineering and related fields.
● At least 2 year of work experience.
● Ideal age range: 27–35 years old.
● Multitasking skills.
● Problem solving skills.
● Good knowledge of computer especially Excel.
● Works well under pressure.
● Analytical skills.
● Military service certification is required for men.
● Familiar with training design and planning, ISO 10015 standard, needs assessment, effectiveness, training budgeting and familiarity with graphic software.