Bushehr Food and Polymer Industrial Group-BFPIG (Panberes) Tehran
Posted 3 months ago
This position is a role which encompasses the full training course and methods to generate awareness about the business, products and process to consumers, employees and independent business consultants and also boost revenue by increasing product & business values and ensure that the training developed by the organization meets the needs of each function and is aligned with the goals of the business.
• Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
• Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Implement effective, innovative and purposeful training methods and tools.
• Effectively manage the training budget.
• Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
• Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
• Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
• Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s strategic goals.
• Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
• Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
• BSC/MS in human resource management, MBA.
• At least +5 years of relevant experience (The experience in MLM marketing is preferred).
• Age: 35-45 no matter male or female.
• Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving skills.
• Self-Motivated and ability to work in a team.
• Good computer skills and Proficient in all Microsoft office programs: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
• Good knowledge of special software in training is an advantage.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Ability to interact with independent business consultants and consumers in a professional manner.
• Depth of knowledge in new training methods and technologies.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Travel: Routine travel almost internal.
• Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday; 08:15 AM-4:50 pm.
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Work Place: Jalal-E-AL-Ahmad highway- in Tehran.