1. Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
2. Prepare training budget for department or organization.
3. Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
4. Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
5. Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives
6. Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
7. Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
8. Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
9. Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
10. Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
11. Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
• Experience in training
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Good social skills
• BS degree in Education, Training or other related fields
• Age: 23 - 36