- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Prepare training budget for department or organization.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives
6. Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- .job analysis and preparation of job descriptions, job specification and competency models
- Developing, maintaining and implementing Individual Performance Management Process
- Succession planning, Preparing Succession Graphs for strategic roles and Career path management
- Preparation of analytical reports
- Proven work experience as a Learning & Development specialist
- Bachelor/Master Degree in human resources / Management or a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR field
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills