Identify and assess training needs within a company.
Sets up training calendar by working with store managers and district managers.
Train sales employees.
Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
Create teaching materials.
Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
Evaluate training effectiveness.
- B.S. /M.S. in Management/Educational Management, HRM, MBA or other related areas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Training, preferably in retail industries.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of training.
- Familiar with ISO 10015.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance.
- Well Written and Oral Communication both in Persian and English.