- Identify training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, consultation with managers and the results of performance assessments.
- Plan, design and organize training courses to meet the training needs.
- Plan and schedule annual training calendar.
- Providing facilities and educational tools.
- Monitor the correct implementation of courses.
- Measuring the training effectiveness based on Kirk Patrick's Model.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training process.
- Prepare monthly report of training activities.
- Participation in setting goals and key performance indicators (KPI) in order to measure the performance assessment.
- University qualifications: BA/MA in Human Resources Management, Training, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management or other relevant majors
- More than 2 years of experience in Training and Human Resources
- Full Knowledge of ISO10015 Standards
- Familiar with Performance Assessment
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Good command of English
- Other Skills:
Flexibility, honesty, hardworking, ability to communicate at all levels, team working and time management
Location: Saveh (Kaveh Industrial City)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarrin Barg Persia (ZBP)
Zarrin Barg Persia is a leading company active in field of cellulose is using superior technology of manufacturing products by utilizing progressive machineries.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.