Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 2 months ago
- Development of Project HSE Training Matrix
- Advising on HSE training priorities and development and implementation of the Annual Project HSE Training Plan
- Performing HSE training as required
- Coordination of HSE training processes and HSE related technology transfer issues;
- Assessment of Yadavaran Project Sub –Contractors internal HSE training provisions.
- Develop and administer the annual HSE training budget for the project.
- Organize training for ERT team periodically and follow deficiencies related to training in the emergency drills and exercises.
- Developing, communicating and support implementation of project HSE Reporting procedure and templates;
- Developing, communicating and support implementation of project HSE incident reporting and investigation procedure;
- Preparing level 1, 2 and 3 incident notifications for communication to all project staff and stake holders;
- Preparing and issuing HSE posters and other HSE communication initiatives;
- 5 to 8 years’ related experience associated with oil and gas production & construction.
- Familiar with the international HSE regulations.
- Computer literacy and fluent in English.