- Know the location of the pharmacy and the doctors around it to determine the sales capacity of pharmacies.
- Recognizing the effective person of the pharmacy and recognizing the individual values of that person for effective communication that leads to gaining the trust of that person and the effective person of our group knows his advisor.
- Convincing the effective person of the pharmacy regarding the impact of the existence of advertising trials on the sale of the product and the installation and use of these advertising items in accordance with the pharmacy space.
- Inform pharmacies about new products
- Having a complete file of each pharmacy and the process of working in them to follow the sales and have the necessary preparation before entering the pharmacy.
- Porcelain and marketing activities such as dangler installation, distribution of brochures, etc. in pharmacies
- Reviewing and presenting the inventory report of the desired product in the pharmacy and the product inventory of the competitors
- Reviewing and presenting the activity reports of competitors at the level of suppliers and distribution companies in pharmacies
- Provide a daily report to the direct supervisor to transfer the information obtained
• Degree: Bachelor
Field of study: Marketing - Business - MBA, etc. …
• MS office software
• Passing courses related to management and marketing and business sales (is considered as a point)
• Principles and techniques of marketing and sales
• Planning and organizing
• Resolve interpersonal conflict
• Communicate effectively
• Negotiation techniques
• 3 years of relevant work experience