When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Postman, Fidller, Jmeter and any other testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Database and PL/SQL to write necessary procedures, functions and triggers.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements