As a Senior Telecommunication Engineer, it is expected that applicant have general knowledge of engineering design, calculation, equipment selection, sizing and preparing the telecom documents based on project scope of work, applicable codes and standards, good engineering practice
- Reviewing of vendor proposals.
- Reviewing vendor documents according to project requirements
- Hard working to meet project due dates and project planning.
- Self oriented.
- Field of education: Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the oil, gas & Petrochemical industries.
- Good communication skills and openness to new tasks.
- Fully Familiar with CCTV, PAGA, PABX, LAN, Radio Systems, etc.
- Good general computer skills in AutoCAD, Windows and MS Office.
- Good English knowledge in all skills.
- Good team working to resolve engineering issue.