Datis Khodro is now hiring Technicians (Mechanics)
Location: Damavand road (Eastern part of Tehran)
Working hours: 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM – Saturday till Wednesday
Working hours: 8:30 AM to 13 PM–Thursday
Datis Khodro Automotive Service Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership service center and factory standards.
Having certifications is a plus.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair for Volvo cars or BMW
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
• Document work performed
• Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
• Ensure that customer's cars are kept clean
• Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and
Service Technician - Requirements:
• Experience as a Service Technician is required
• Certified experience is a plus but not required
• Must be a team player
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
• We provide training to further your career!
• Tremendous product to work on
• Strong Reputation
Candidates who would apply for this job offer please send us your income expectation.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
DATIS GROUP is an Iranian company based in Tehran. Its principal activity is importing goods and providing services for different sector such as automotive, agriculture, bikes and e-bikes, lubricants, batteries, tuning products and racing chips. The group plan is to assemble passenger cars, bus, minibus and electrical bikes for sale in Iran and Middle East.
In 2013 Datis group established as a family business and private family investment. The boards of director focused on luxurious niche, hybrid and electrical vehicles in Iran. For this determination, Datis group established a subdivision company called “Datis Khodro.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.