We are seeking a highly motivated Microsoft Administrator/Systems Engineer with proven experience performing operational systems administration support of, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP/DNS, WSUS, TMG, Antivirus, Virtualization, and Identity Management. The candidate must also have great communication and interpersonal skills, one who can communicate easily with other people. Provide technical guidance for the administration, operation, configuration, management, and maintenance of the server, storage, and data center environments.
● Design, implement and administer Windows Services and environments with a deep understanding of DHCP / DNS, Active Directory Administration.
● Networking skills with an understanding of typical TCP/ UDP ports and the ability to test for required firewall changes.
● Design, implement, and administer start-up and routine scripts.
● Maintain internal security standards, administering and developing internal antivirus, DLP, and authentication software and hardware technology.
● Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
● Automation of processes and daily routines.
● Responsible for documentation of IT tasks which include documents that deal with servers, network, backup, and security (e.g. account maintenance, backup, startup/shutdown).
● Windows scripting (Power Shell and other DISA standard tools) to optimize and automate system administration tasks.
● More than 5 years of experience supporting and implementing Microsoft desktop and server technologies.
● More than 5 years of supporting and managing server and virtualized technologies.
● Familiar with the administration of VMware ESXi servers and infrastructure, Including Initial installations, configurations, supporting, and troubleshooting.
● Familiar with HP Servers.
● Strong scripting ability (PowerShell, KIX).
● Strong Microsoft Windows Server Administration.
● Good documentation and process skills.
● MCSE and or VCP certification preferred.
● Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
● Familiar with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) concept.
Skills required in the following areas:
● Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2016.
● Microsoft Windows clustering concepts.
● VMware, vSphere.
● Mdaemon Email Service.
● TCP/IP, Routing, and Subnetting.
● Skype for Business 2015.
● Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning.
● Systems administration of a Windows Servers environment: active directory, permissions, security, audit, scripts.
● SCCM, Orchestrator, SQL Server, and Share Point.
● Hyper-V and VMware Horizon View.