- Managing all technical, executive, and contractual project activities
- Performing project related negotiations and correspondence
- Managing and supervising staff performance
- Participation in technical meetings
- Preparing and presenting managerial reports to the company managers
- Projects in Armenia: Rehabilitation and reconstruction of canals and Irrigation system – Landfill
- Project in Kazakhstan: reconstruction of canals and irrigation drainage system
Location of Work:
- Armenia: For each period of 45 days of work in Armenia, there are 11 days of vacation in Iran.
- Kazakhstan: For each period of 63 days of work in Kazakhstan, there are 15 days of vacation in Iran.
- Gender: Two Males (One person for the projects in Armenia and another person for the project in Kazakhstan)
- Military Service Status: Done or permanent exemption
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Education: at least Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Language skills for projects in Armenia: English fluency, candidates possessing Russian/Armenian/Georgian proficiency are preferred.
- Language skills for project in Kazakhstan: English fluency, candidates fluent in Russian are preferred.
- Experience: At least 5 years of relevant work experience in similar construction projects and contractor companies
- Skilled in AutoCAD, MS Office and related civil engineering software
- Skilled in all executive and technical aspects of civil engineering projects
- Relative skillfulness in contractual and legal affairs especially in FIDIC projects
- Skilled in preparing technical and executive reports of construction projects