• Finding out what the contractors wants to achieve.
• Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed.
• Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project.
• Selecting and leading a project team.
• Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services and closing all steps of project by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget.
• Reporting regularly on progress to the contractor agents or to senior managers.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with contractor agents.
• Calculating contractor quotations.
• Preparing reports for head office.
• Bachelor of power / Electronic / Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of previous experience in the relevant projects (Telemetry & SCADA)
• Excellent speaking, listening and presentation skills
• Strong background in tendering and estimating
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
• Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Understanding of budget control
• The ability to work well with others and lead a team
• A good understanding of project managing
• Technical skills relevant to the project
• Good IT skills
• Work place is in the Gachsaran (Local people are prioritized)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Patsa industry is leader in providing trusted Networking and Automation Solutions.
Sales and service job for Industrial IT, Industrial Networks, Control Systems and Telemetry-SCADA is our focused and expertise more than 20 years professional distributor.
Main activity of Patsa Industry deals with end users/system integrators in most of the industry verticals from transport to security, Oil & Gas, Water, Cement, Mining, Power & Energy and....
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching