(1) Leading technical department and all technical subordinates (mechanical, electrical, instrument, PM, utilities,)
(2) Preparing and implementing all actions related to preventive maintenance and repair of machinery, production lines, utilities, etc…
(3) Providing technical support to achieve production plans.
(4) Implementing installation, overhaul, and execution of new projects.
(5) Preparing and following regular reports along with preventive and corrective actions to management.
- At least BSc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Familiar with production line and machinery and equipment
- Familiar with quality policies and quality management systems, Project management, knowledge of automation.
- Leadership ability, good communication skills, team builder, result oriented.
- Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.