Technical Manager (Network and Infrastructure Field)
Posted 2 months ago
As a Network and Infrastructure leader in Shaparak, you will be working on managing Network and Infrastructure Technicians in the maintenance of the data-center environment, ensuring all server, network environments, entity user equipment are secure, and highly available, specifying the road maps and strategies, technical management, collaboration with other tech and non-tech departments, collaboration with other organizations and providers, defining annual and quarterly OKRs and Goals for the team, capacity management, inventory management, defining and tracking missions and visions, 24/7 on-call, scheduling employee shifts, Simultaneous management of tasks, making team align with Shaparak CTIO strategies, solving troubles inside and outside of the organization (related to Network and Infrastructure), solution providing, managing the incidents, analyzing the growth and facilitate an environment to meet the growth considering business limitations, decision making on all categories including Network, Infrastructure, Hardware, Security, Monitoring, processes, etc.
- Mentor and provide guidance and direction to the infrastructure and network department.
- Manage and surveillance periodic (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, yearly) operations of the infrastructure department.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction for in-house staff for the safe and reliable operations of the department.
- Provide hands-on project management for strategic department-wide initiatives, inclusive of technology selection, effort, timeline, cost, resource allocation, system engineering, RFP/SOW creation, vendor selection/management, solution delivery, and implementation.
- Decompose large initiatives into constituent projects and executable technology and surveillance delivery goals.
- Oversee 2nd and 3rd level administrative operations support for the department on a 24x7 basis, with on-call support during off-hours for initial response to disruptions, outages, and incidents.
- Implement ITSM and ITSM procedures with a focus on Incident Management, RCA/Problem Management, Change Management, Event Management, SLAs, production support, standards, and best practices for the technology organization.
- Assist with the implementation and evangelization of network security best practices and lead network security incident response/management if necessary.
- Assist with the planning, test and deployment of Network.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and project management.
- Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with peer and senior management, manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all in-scope payment operation systems.
- Own the project life cycle and be responsible for managing technical and operational risks and issues for projects.
- Work with peer operation and other IT Department Managers to provide input into the departmental vision and strategic road map for technology platforms.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with senior management, decision-makers, stakeholders, department managers, and end-users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Provide organizational and cultural change leadership and change management.
- Build a culture of pro-activity, business cooperation, continuous improvement, and exceptional service delivery.
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a leader or manager.
- Project and time management skills.
- Deep knowledge of Data-center systems and sub-systems same as power, UPS, cooling, safety and security and BMS.
- Deep knowledge of Network (LAN and WAN) security design and solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft services security design and solutions.
- Deep knowledge of hardware and storage solutions.
- Enough Knowledge of virtualization solutions.
- Enough Knowledge of container solutions.
- Enough Knowledge of Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with ITSM Tools.
- Familiarity with ITSM processes and IT operations.
- Familiar with ISO 27000 series ITIL, COBIT, TIA, BICSI, CCNA, CCNP and IT Service Management Tools.
- Familiarity with the SecOps concept and procedures.
- Familiarity with Payment and Bank regulation concept and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on team working experience.
- Experience in dashboard systems and management reporting.
- Experience in office automation systems.