• Negotiation with contractors and review of documents
• Review the technical documents during the tenders and projects
• Supervision of operation and maintenance of power plant according to foreign contracts
• Prepare and follow regular reports
• Communicate effectively with governmental organization and contractors
• Manage technical documents
• B.S or Higher Degree in Mechanics or Electrical Engineering from a reputable university
• Good command of English (Speaking, writing and Reading)
• Good knowledge in mechanical Eng. and office softwares (word, excel, power point)
• At least 5 years of related experience in power plant and relevant facilities
• Familiar with power plant process
• Familiar with basic concepts of mechanical and electrical issues in power plant
• Strong talent for learning, flexibility and creativity
• Familiar with technical documents
• Strategic thinking
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arian Mahtaab Gostar
The forecast of country's economic development and the resulting higher consumption rate of electricity in the coming years, coupled with limited government investment, require ever more participation of the private sector in the field of electricity generation industry.
By relying on capabilities and experience of Iranian specialists, and development plans of the government of Islamic Republic of Iran, Mah Taab Gostar Company, is the first private company in Iran, which has started activities in 2001, in the field of generation, distribution and sale of electrical energy to the domestic market and abroad. In 2017, this company is the outright or partial owner of ten power plants, generating 3400 MW of electricity.
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.