- Managing Technical/Engineering Office for rotating Equipment, including but not limited to Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors and Pumps and etc.
- Preparing the technical proposal for local and international projects
- Technical negotiations with local and foreign suppliers and subcontractors
- Technical negotiations with clients
- Directing the technical affairs
- Supervising the technical Issues for Manufacturing Parts and Packages
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer, having Manufacturing Orientation
- Professional at Precision Manufacturing Processes in details
- Having at least 5 years of Related Experience
- Familiar with rotating equipment
- Completely familiar with Oil & Gas and also Power industries
- Ability to manage several staves with variety of expertise
- Ability to Negotiate and Cooperate with Several Sub-contractors
- Ability to manage a technical team
- Business Management Skills
- Fluent in English
Are you Familiar with Oil, Gas and Power industries?
Do you have any experience in Precision Manufacturing?
Are you familiar with Rotating Equipment, especially Turbines and compressors?
Turbine Machine Middle-East Group (TMG) is an Iranian pure private turbine manufacturer and MRO service provider for rotating equipment.
TMG with more than 15 years successful experiences as a well-known group in Iranian oil, gas and power generation industries and with many awards from Iranian authorities, has around 160 well educated multinational people and three dedicated workshops for doing its businesses.
TMG consists of five companies. Aron PetroTech Co. as a member of the TMG has the range of services as below:
Commercial services; procurement of packages and spare parts; supply of raw materials and additives and the representation for credible foreign companies, in related areas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.