- Leading technical team.
- Supervision of all technical sections such as: Mechanical, electrical, process, construction and
Installation at site.
- Check drawings and process engineering of proposals.
- Providing technical and commercial offer.
- Negotiating with clients and follow up to get final results.
- Planning sales targets.
- At least master degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Water engineering,
- At least 5 years’ experience in water treatment. Especially desalination and reuse of waste water
- At least 2 years’ experience as a team leader.
- Fluent in English especially technical language
- Good negotiation skills
- Leadership ability.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Having good skills in Office, ROSA, IMs Design, Auto Cad, Solid Works, PDMS and Wave.
- Strong knowledge of water and waste water treatment processes
- Strong knowledge of desalination and reuse of waste water equipment