Ostadkar is looking for a senior frontend developer. This experienced professional shall be part of our technical team and contribute directly to the development of our applications, products, and services. You are going to solve daily technical challenges and delivering excellent solutions for them. Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our frontend platform. Ostadkar is seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our full-time team in Tehran, Iran.
We hire for culture and believe that skills can be learned. Therefore, the essential requirement is to be a culture fit for our fast pace start-up:
Be extremely proactive in identifying issues and tackling challenges.
Be very thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
Other essential requirements include technical skills listed below.
Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
Help to meet the day to day business needs of Ostadkar.
Work hard; play hard.
• Minimum +7 years of professional experience in software development as a frontend developer.
• A proven track record of shipping quality products to consumers as a frontend developer.
• Experience in pushing a frontend team forward through new technologies, methodologies, and processes.
• Communication skills are imperative for this leadership position.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Familiarity with client/server communication models (REST, Graphql).
• Familiarity with Git version control.
• A good foundation of HTML and CSS.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
• Be experienced in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to and used by customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
• Excellent communication skills and experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders and other technical teams.
• Familiarity with Test Driven Development (Cypress, Jest, Enzyme).
• Flexible working hours.
• Paid morning transportation.
• Company-provided breakfast, launch, fruit, and snacks.
• Choose your OS and work on high-spec tech gears.