- Oversee the construction efforts and day-to-day construction management of the project.
Construction representative of the company at site.
- Develop and organize the construction works to formulate the most effective plan for timely completion within budget and implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work related to construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up & final delivery to client and in conformance with project specifications, drawings and procedures within approved project schedule.
- Monitor and report to project manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Communicates project status and work plans to client supervisor at site in a good manner and participate in the meetings and conducts client expectation surveys.
- Ensures all concerns, comments, recommendation changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are reported, getting approved before execution and then documented.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
Manage the subcontractors and interface between their scope of works.
- Assess required equipment, materials and all other resources to complete constructions.
Monitor construction productivity, quality and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance .provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to company and project safety standards and promote safety culture and is responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the safety standards.
- Any other duties as required by the management.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or civil engineering ( mechanical engineering is preferred).
- Minimum 20 years experience in the oil & gas EPC projects.
- Minimum 15 years of construction management experience that 10 years shall be in the oil depot projects field including large tanks construction .
- Strong working knowledge of tank farm construction, utility systems / components and sub-contract management, team building and client relationship.