● Analyze data and identifies trends and patterns.
● Generate reports and queries, including gathering, writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
● Provide weekly or monthly reporting to the CHRO.
● Establish effective communication and interaction with managers.
● Implement and coordinate people performance review process.
● Implement and manage LMS.
● Promote and implement team-building initiatives across the company.
● Develop and apply job leveling and career paths within the company in collaboration with the compensation and benefits office.
● Develop and provide a skill assessment toolkit.
● Implement and execute performance management.
● Supervise and hold training courses.
● Initiate retention and engagement plan.
● At least 3 years of experience in HR especially in learning and development.
● Data analysis and reporting skills.
● Fluent in Google Tools, especially Google Sheets.
● High ability to search HR trends.
● Agile thinking, collaboration, problem-solving, remarkable communication skills, result-oriented, analytical, and critical thinking.