● Deliver a consistent strategy for managing and enabling our talent pool of +25000 talents.
● Manage all recruiting-related activities.
● Equip recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process.
● Track recruiting metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement.
● Forecast future talent needs and ensure recruiting teams are able to meet those goals.
● Cooperate with product manager to develop the assessment/ recruitment-engine services.
● Cooperate with the marketing team to acquire talents based on forecasts.
● Cooperate with the sales team to optimize the matching metrics based on the client's requirements.
● Build out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance.
● Optimize the effectiveness of talent as an operation and drive consistency across the board.
● Remote first culture (a hybrid of work from home and office work).
● Centrally located open-space office.
● Working in an ownership-centric culture.
● Team building activities several times a year.
● Proven experience in recruitment.
● Proven ability in managing teams.
● Structured mind and proven ability to design and optimize operations.
● Experience in working with data dashboards and data-driven decision-making.
● Being motivated by successfully matching talent to the right position.
● English fluency is required.