Talent Development Supervisor is responsible for planning, designing and delivering company learning and development activities, including Trainings and Development programs and a full range of soft skills learning program.
• Designing training programs and delivering training programs (on soft skills, general skills and functional skills) using a variety of instructional techniques training in line with the development strategy of the company,
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, monthly or annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices,
• Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials,
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews, pre & post tests in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones,
• Generate and update training reports to summarize and forecast any kind of Training & Development activities and escalate critical issues to provide effective recommendations.
• Work alongside the Head of functions and HR team to support all new joiners on boarding and induction activity.
• Contribute towards the business as a whole in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would improve the client experience.
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees in the resolution employee relations matters, performance management issues, development plans, disciplinary actions, policy violations, investigations, and resolution of employment issues.
• Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
• Minimum Bachelor degree; preferably in HR or Administration management
• Minimum 4 years preferably within in multinational companies.
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs (assess needs, plan, develop, delivering, coordinate, monitor and evaluate),
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on the job or in classroom training, workshops, etc.),
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of English
• Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly