• Lead the company talent development programs such as talent review meetings, career development plan and succession planning.
• Designing delivering training programs (on soft skills, general skills and functional skills) using a variety of instructional techniques training in line with the development strategy of the company,
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, monthly or annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices,
• Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials,
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews, pre & post tests in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones,
• Work alongside the Head of functions and HR team to support all new joiners on boarding and induction activity.
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees in the resolution employee relations matters, performance management issues, development plans, disciplinary actions, policy violations, investigations, and resolution of employment issues.
• Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
• Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably within multinational companies.
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs (assess needs, plan, develop, delivering, coordinate, monitor and evaluate),
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on the job or in classroom training, workshops, etc.),
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of English