• Design and develop talent management strategies for the organization in line with macro business strategies and lead the process within the organization
• Accountable for effective talent programs including:
Deploy performance management cycle throughout the organization from objective setting to end year evaluation.
Talent pipeline management through establishing and monitoring a quality talent pool
Implement succession planning framework in line with MMP talent pipeline
• Empower Danone employer branding, using innovative methods and within different scopes:
Contribute to people engagement practices to nurture them as EB ambassadors
Lead external campaigns to promote EB strategies
• Manage entire recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes proactively
• Set up talent analytics and create action plans based on the reports
• Minimum B.Sc. in any discipline preferably management, industrial engineering or human resources management
• At least 7 years' experience of related major
• Strategic thinking
• Analytical Vision
• Results Oriented
• Deep knowledge of HR processes particularly in talent management.
• Familiar with Finance principles
• Time Management
• Working proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, Communication)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group DANONE which is a high ranked leader in the food industry - world no. 1 in fresh dairy products, world no. 1 in bottled waters, world no. 2 in baby nutrition, and world no. 2 in medical nutrition. Our mission is \"to bring health through food to the largest number of people possible\".
Nutricia MMP is world-leading specialist in baby nutrition with top brand names like Bebelac, Aptamil, Nutricia, Cow & Gate, Milupa, and Dumex.
Nutricia MMP is a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory in Mashhad for manufacturing of Infant Formula Milk Powders and other specialist premium powders.
The Factory operates to the highest of Quality Standards and has recently been selected as a Benchmark for the province of Khorassan by the Ministry of Health and the Institute of Standards. Its on site laboratories are equipped with the latest HPLC and Gas chromatography equipment for the measuring of micro-constituents.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.