• Design and develop talent management strategies for the organization in line with macro business strategies and lead the process within the organization
• Accountable for effective talent programs including:
Deploy performance management cycle throughout the organization from objective setting to end year evaluation.
Talent pipeline management through establishing and monitoring a quality talent pool
Implement succession planning framework in line with MMP talent pipeline
• Empower Danone employer branding, using innovative methods and within different scopes:
Contribute to people engagement practices to nurture them as EB ambassadors
Lead external campaigns to promote EB strategies
• Manage entire recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes proactively
• Set up talent analytics and create action plans based on the reports
• Minimum B.Sc. in any discipline preferably management, industrial engineering or human resources management
• At least 7 years' experience of related major
• Strategic thinking
• Analytical Vision
• Results Oriented
• Deep knowledge of HR processes particularly in talent management.
• Familiar with Finance principles
• Time Management
• Working proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, Communication)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching