● Review and forecast headcount based on company strategies and plans.
● Monitor recruitment dashboard and make the decision based on talent acquisition priorities.
● Train interview skills to company new interviewers based on our interview skills booklet.
● Provide talent acquisition reports to CHRO and company senior managers.
● Communicate with the internal communication team and plan talent acquisition strategies in social networks and job fairs.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR fields or MBA is a must.
● Minimum 5 years of experience in the HR department.
● Good English proficiency (speaking and writing).
● Advance level in Excel and PowerPoint.
● Good knowledge of sourcing and recruitment models and channels.
● Time management, Assertive communication, and feedback skills.
● Advance level in ATS.