● Consult with leaders, hiring managers, and the human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies.
● Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
● Develop networks/partnerships to actively build a database of candidates.
● Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume and phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend a final selection of applicants, and close qualified candidates.
● Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports, and other staffing administration functions as needed.
● Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring the process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
● Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and the applicant requests as required.
● Design effective talent programs that strengthen the company’s long-term talent pipeline
● 5 years of human resources, talent acquisition, and interviewing experience.
● Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
● Master's degree in Management or HR Management.
● Quick learner.
● Great sense of responsibility.
● Strong customer service, negotiation skills, and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
● Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
● Strong leadership skills.
● Problem-solving skills.