- Dominant knowledge and experience in analyzing, monitoring and ensuring that the organization processes are comply with international standard requirements.
- Designing processes based on international standard requirements (such as ISO9001:2015).
- Designing documentation (procedures, instructions, forms, etc.) related to the international standard requirements (such as ISO9001: 2015, ISO10002:2014 & ISO10004:2012).
- Internal auditing based on international standard requirements (such as ISO9001:2015, ISO10002:2014 & ISO10004:2012).
- Preparing business analysis and managerial report.
- Assessing process effectiveness within the organization.
- Conducting and performing internal audits.
- Following up corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyzing organizational process to define improvement projects.
- Recording processes documents and maintain them up-to-date.
- Monitoring processes in order to ensure that all processes comply with internal and international rules, best practices and standards.
- Implementing and managing required changes in all part of organization such as processes, products, strategies and etc.
- At least MS degree in Executive Management, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related field
- Experienced in implementation of management systems.
- A well knowledge of business process management concepts, tools and methods.
- Fluent in MS Office skills especially EXCEL is highly demanded.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English language
- Familiar with enterprise software systems and information technology.
- Familiar with project management and time management principles.
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- Presentation and negotiation skills to communicate effectively
- Hard working and Self-driven
- Planning and organizational skills - prioritization, resource allocation, multi-tasking
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Stablished for supplying petroleum products and petrochemicals to customers around the world, PERSOL is a professional Iranian company that now meets the demands of global market in terms of minerals, paper and cellulosic products and fresh fruits & vegetables as well. Our clients achieve not only high-qualified products, but also respect, responsibility, integrity and transparency; which made PERSOL a well-known name for customers and an outstanding competitor and partner for other suppliers in the region.
PERSOL Corporation as your reliable partner is active in different fields and professionally supplies different Products to different destinations and is an icon among the other active groups in this sector. For more information please refer to the products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching