● Designing and analyzing of the system, including processes and relationships between the system and related forms.
● Collaborating on the diagnose and improvement of existing organization processes.
● Analyzing system and process.
● Analyzing and documenting organization processes using BPMN2 methodology.
● Identify main areas of improvements in business, develop systematic solutions, propose improved methods of actions and prepare proper documents.
● Evaluate how processes meet business requirements and identify problems through constant interaction with management and internal departments.
● Design, implement and analyze the business processes in order to mitigate waste of time and resources and increase productivity and efficiency.
● Facilitate Management Review Meeting and other required meetings.
● Review work problems and procedures such as organizational change, communications and information flow, integrated process methods and approval procedure.
● Audit and self-assessment based process needs, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and etc.
● Design, Development and Implementation of Management Systems (ISO 9001, 45001, 14001 and etc.), work procedures and control their integration based.
● Design of organizational structure.
● Preparation of management reports.
● Training and coaching of procedures to ensure the effectiveness of implementation.
● Refining and supervision of procedures' implementation in organization.
●Identify and managing of organizational risks.
● Design, analyze and control processes indexes.
● Managing organization documents.
● Preparing SOPs, procedures and workflows.
● Diagnosing current state and analyzing systems and processes.
● Auditing KPIs considering performance at the individual level.
● Preparing instructions, SOPs, procedures and KPIs under supervision of direct manager.
● Redesigning and improving forms and report formats.
● Education: at lease Bachelor's and preferably Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or Management.
● Experience: at least 3 years in the same position Knowledge.
● Process management and systems analysis.
● Familiarity with ISO 9001 (Familiar with the 2015 edition), ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and etc.
● Business process management tools and techniques (BPMN and etc.)
● Documentation methods
● Systems design methodology.
● Business process frameworks like APQC.