- Re-engineer and develop organizational processes, policies and procedures
- Identify main areas of improvements in business and provide systematic solutions
- Direct and coordinate all cross-functional business committees
- Support and coordinate projects control through analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Conduct and perform internal audits based on internal standards like ISO 9001:2015
- Assess organization based on EFQM model
- At least MS degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, MBA or another related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a related field
- Experience in implementation of ISO9001:2015
- Experience in banking or capital market is a big plus
- Good knowledge about EFQM model
- Familiar with enterprise software systems and information technology
- Familiar with project management and time management principles
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- Presentation and negotiation skills to communicate effectively
- Hard working and self-driven
- Planning and organizational skills
- Fluent in English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Amin Investment Bank
Amin, the first investment bank in Iran.
Amin IB (private joint stock), as the first institute of its type in Iran, obtained its investment banking license from the Bourse Council on September 3, 2007. It was registered, with a capital of IRR 1000 Billion, with the Registrar of Companies in Tehran on January 6, 2008. Amin officially began its operations after it obtained its permit from the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran on April 16, 2008.
Amin IBs main activities include underwriting, syndication and, equity and debt capital markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.