- Evaluate and analyze organizational and business context of the processes, how they meet business requirements & identify problems through constant interaction with management & internal departments.
- Identify main areas of improvements in business and provide systematic solutions.
- Identify, map, analyze, model and document business processes.
- Research the internal and global market and find the trends and solutions and Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' researches and best practices
- Assuring process effectiveness throughout the organization by means of compliance with the International standards for management systems
- Conducting internal audits and the related corrective actions/ corrections base on internal procedures.
- Reviewing and analyzing suggested changes on new features and functionalities
- Documentation of processes and work flows
- Examining current systems
- B.S. / M.S. in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years practical and relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Process Modeling Techniques such as BPMN, ...
- Familiarity with PMBOK & project management tools
- A good knowledge of business process management tools and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiar with documentation methods
- Familiar with systems design methodologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Dominant in Ms-Office, Visio and modular softwares.
We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities, to join us.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching